Our paste stabilizers grant aqueous, thermoplastic powder filled pastes mainly following properties that have a positive influence on the whole coating process and quality to be achieved:
- prevents the paste from drying-out throughout the coating process
- provides a high dot shape
- prevent strike-back and strike-through of coating
- good lubricating effect to protect machinery
- short stiring-time and low stiring-speed
- low emissions and storage-stabilized through microbial additives
While the paste leaves the print screen, a perfect “string-tear” causes a high and contoursharp dot shape and increases the adhesive bond through its pseudo-viscous property.